Multi-sport Clinic Exhibitors
2023 Multi-Sports Clinic
Wednesday, July 26 - Friday, July 28
C M Russell High School
228 17th Ave NW, Great Falls, MT 59404
Exhibitor – Advance Information
Plan to exhibit at the 2023 MCA Clinic! With over 600 attendees, representing 12 different sports and more than 30 vendors, this is an excellent opportunity to connect with coaches and AD’s from across Montana.
• 10 x 10 single space – $250, each additional space – $175
• One table, chairs and electricity included (may rent additional items from K&J Convention Decorators)
• Set-up: Tuesday,1:00-9:00 pm, July 26th. (Enter through CMR upper level Fieldhouse doors) For late arrivals contact Kathleen 406-868-7311
• Take-down: Thursday Noon. If you plan to leave earlier, please notify Kathleen in advance (to stay into Friday special arrangements must be made with Kathleen, as K&J will begin break down on Thursday at Noon.)
• Display items:may be sent to CMR (address above) marked “Exhibit Material for MCA Clinic”.
• Return shipping: Vendors are responsible to arrange pick-up with shipper and coordinate pick-up location with CMR office at end of clinic.
• Flyer or small item may be included in coaches’ packets. 800 packets are filled. Ship to CMR and mark “for MCA Clinic packet”. Must arrive by 7/21. Please email Marian a copy of what you are sending, so that we can include it in our publicity.
Exhibit Location: CMR High School Fieldhouse-upper level.
Hospitality Area: Free continental breakfast each morning as well as snacks and beverages all day. Coaches go through the exhibit area to reach hospitality tables.
Additional Hospitality for Vendors: MCA provides: (A) Wednesday lunch (B) Wednesday evening Steak Fry for Vendor Reps -2 tickets per booth space. (C) Thursday lunch (in cafeteria).
Motels: There are Room Blocks available. Ask for MCA Clinic block:
Crystal Inn (Airport exit) - Breakfast - $129+tax 406-727-7788 (ends 7-14)
Days Inn (101 14th Ave SW) 2 night minimum - Breakfast - $105+tax 406-727-6565 (book by 7-14)
Great Falls Inn (1400 28th St. S- 30) (1Q,1F) Breakfast - $80+tax 406-453-6000 (ends 7-16)
Holiday Inn (1100 5th St South) $109+tax 406-727-7200 (ends 6-29)
O’Haire Motor Inn -17 17th St S. – $80+tax. 800-332-9819 (ends 6-27)
Sleep Inn & Suites (520 Country Club Blvd) $99+tax 406-761-4600 (until filled)
Book early as room blocks go fast and will be pricey later. For other motels: www.gftourismbid.com
• Wednesday & Thursday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (please be set up no later than 7:00 on Wednesday morning) through Thurs noon.
• Friday, 8:00 to Noon (no vendors unless by special arrangement)
50-minute clinic sessions include football, basketball, track & field, wrestling, volleyball, cross country, strength & conditioning, softball, golf, tennis, cheerleading, sports medicine and athletic directors.
• Each sport has a session designated to visit Exhibitors.
• Special drawings will take place on Thursday @ 8:00 am and again Friday morning in the Exhibit area.
• Vendor initialed cards are required to be eligible for the drawings.
Please be aware of important deadlines:
- April 15 — to be included in the MCA Clinic brochure — submit your online form by this date
- July 12 — final deadline to reserve a space at the MCA Clinic — submit your online form and make payment by this date
- July 19 – last day to cancel for a partial refund ($50/space non-refundable). No refunds after 7/19. Call Marian to cancel.
For more information contact:
Kathleen Howard, Assistant Clinic Director Don Olsen, Clinic Director
406-868-7311 406-439-5250 (Marian in MCA Office)