- Officers & Directors
- Coaches Clinic
- Hall of Fame
We welcome your Exhibit to our 2020 Clinic! Last year we had over 800 clinic attendees and 37 vendors, so this is an excellent opportunity to make contact with coaches and AD’s from across MT, neighboring states and provinces. Exhibitors have been an integral part of the MCA Clinic for many years. Whether you are a first-time exhibitor or are returning to the MCA Clinic, your support, participation, and generosity is appreciated.
Clinic brochure: 2020 Clinic Brochure
• 10 x 10 single space – $200, each additional space – $150
• One table, chairs and electricity included (may rent additional items from K&J Convention Decorators)
• Set-up: 1:00-9:00 pm - on Tuesday. (Enter through CMR upper-level Fieldhouse doors) For late arrivals contact Kathleen 406-868-7311
• Take-down: Noon-4:00 p.m. If you plan to leave earlier, please notify Kathleen in advance (to stay into Friday special arrangements must be made with Kathleen, as K&J will begin to break down on Thursday at 3 pm)
Exhibit Location: CMR High School Fieldhouse-upper level.
Display items may be shipped to CMR High School and marked “Exhibit Material for MCA Clinic”.
We assemble about 950 clinic packets. If you are an exhibitor, you may include something size appropriate. Please ship to CMR High (address above) to arrive on or before July 24th. Clearly mark “Attention Kathleen- to include in MCA packets”. Please email Kathleen to let her know what you are sending.
Hospitality Area: Free continental breakfasts each morning as well as snacks and beverages all day. Coaches go through the exhibit area to reach hospitality tables.
Motels: There are Room Blocks available. Ask for MCA Clinic block:
O'Haire Motor Inn -17 17th St S. - $80 + tax. 800-332-9819 Holiday Inn - 1100 5th St South - $109+tax 406-727-7200
Crystal Inn - by Airport exit - Cont. Bkfst - $115 + tax 406-727-7788
Days Inn – 101 14th Ave SW – Cont. Bkfst - 109 + tax 406-727-6565
Heritage Inn – 1700 Fox Farm Road – $109 + tax – 406-761-0136 Great Falls Inn - 1400 28th St S - $80 + tax - 405-453-6000 The Wingate - 1000 9th Ave S - $95 + tax - 406-454-3000
Book early as room blocks go fast and are pricey later. Most room blocks close by June 28 or earlier. For other motels check our sponsor website: www.gftourismbid.com
• Wednesday & Thursday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (please be set up no later than 7:30 on Wednesday morning) Vendors takedown Thurs P.M.
• Friday, 8:00 to Noon (no vendors unless by special arrangement)
50-minute clinic sessions include football, basketball, track & field, wrestling, volleyball, cross country, strength & conditioning, softball, golf, tennis, cheerleading, sports medicine, and athletic directors.
• Each sport has a session designated to visit Exhibitors.
• Special drawings will take place on Thursday at 8:00 am and again Friday morning in the Exhibit area.
• Vendor initialed cards are required to be eligible for the drawings.
Please be aware of important deadlines:
Cancellations by July 21 will receive partial refund. After July 21 - no refund. Please call Marian if you need to cancel 406-439-5250
For more information contact:
Kathleen Howard, Assistant Clinic Director
Don or Marian Olsen, Clinic Director
375 Ramble Inn Rd.
Fort Shaw, MT 59443
P: 406-439-5250- OR 406-264-5435